Kentucky Science & Technology Corporation (KSTC) seeks a Fund Manager/Director for our pre-seed and seed stage investment funds. These funds provide capital and resources to startup companies based in Kentucky.
The Fund Manager/Director works within a team to 1) generate and evaluate deal flow opportunities for investment; and 2) support the growth of our portfolio companies. Primary responsibilities include:
- Generate, organize, review, and analyze deal flow opportunities
- Research industry sectors and trends
- Assist with business and technical due diligence
- Manage our portfolio of companies
- Create reports to funders
- Assist in other activities as necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years related experience, preferably involving technology startups
- A creative thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Organized with ability to work in fluid environment
- Able to work with limited supervision within a team environment
- Able to work with a wide range of people including entrepreneurs, investors, service providers, government employees, etc.
- Flexible; willing to approach problems from different angles and ability to get work done on a timely basis
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Location and Compensation
This is a full time position based in either Lexington or Louisville.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSTC is an equal opportunity employer.